Milwaukee Monthly Meeting
||July 17, 2013
||12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
|Contact Phone Number:
||Mason Street Grill
|425 E. Mason St.
Never Let Them Go: Retaining the Best and the Brightest
You've spent time and money in attracting and training the best employees you could find - and you want to keep them! But how attractive are your incentive programs to retain the best and the brightest talent working in your firm? How unique is your program and are you retaining your best employees? Join this session to learn the secret of motivating your team to stay energized and engaged. You will learn how to:
- Identify your best and brightest objectively;
- Determine the attributes of a good retention plan that goes beyond monetary compensation;
- Demonstrate ways to foster team building, networking, and recreation through a variety of activities;
- Analyze how educational training opportunities can motivate employees and meet their diverse needs; and
- Discuss how to nip discontent in the bud by addressing issues immediately.
Our presenter is Maureen Kolb, founder of Cr8tive Energies in Milwaukee. Maureen is the author of Stop Telling, Start Asking: How to Develop the People Around You by Asking the Right Questions. Most recently, Maureen presented at ALA's 2013 Annual Conference & Exposition in Maryland.
Registration deadline is Monday, July 15.
Log in to see a list of others attending